Jennifer Krahn's Discussions (128)

Discussions Replied To (98) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Mary, Try to see your rep in person if at all possible or even FaceTime or Skype.…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Nov 11, 2015 to Need opinions on the new freedom wig generation 2 cap??

8 Sep 16, 2018
Reply by Pat

"Hi Dielle.  This new cap has been around for at least 5 years now.  It is absolutely…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Nov 11, 2015 to Need opinions on the new freedom wig generation 2 cap??

8 Sep 16, 2018
Reply by Pat

"Yes!  We did the "California Screaming", "Thunder Mountain" and all other coasters a…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Sep 17, 2015 to Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

133 May 26, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

"Hi Sarah Sorry for the lack of response, we were camping and enjoying the last heat…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Sep 3, 2015 to Freedom Wig

9 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by Hairloss1

"Hi Sarah, Not a problem. I will message you personally once we become "friends" on h…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Aug 20, 2015 to The biggest challenges facing women with alopecia

18 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by Sarah

"Hi Sarah, When my alopecia hit 6 years ago I felt very similar to you in that I rest…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Aug 19, 2015 to The biggest challenges facing women with alopecia

18 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by Sarah

"Hi Erika, The Freedom piece is a vacuum hairpiece completely customized for your hea…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Jul 9, 2015 to The endless pursuit of wigs!

57 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by emmklise31

"Hi Tuesday, I don't believe that any Freedom Representative would ever take away fro…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Jul 8, 2015 to The endless pursuit of wigs!

57 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by emmklise31

"I tried several options before finding the Freedom Wig.  It has been the most realis…"

Jennifer Krahn replied May 30, 2015 to Newbie question... can wigs look realistic?

8 Jun 4, 2015
Reply by femmemuscle

"Hi Keisha, If done properly and with care, both activities should not shorten the l…"

Jennifer Krahn replied May 5, 2015 to Lace wig vs. vacuum wig

11 May 7, 2015
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service