Alliegator's Discussions (179)

Discussions Replied To (162) Replies Latest Activity

"You are not alone. It sounds like your boyfriend wants you to be happy, but we can't…"

Alliegator replied Jun 19, 2013 to My boyfriend gets mad at me for being sad

7 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Denise

"Hi,I have AGA (Androgenetic Alopecia). You have done a good thing by joining this we…"

Alliegator replied Apr 10, 2013 to Androgenetic alopecia. Can anyone help?

4 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Alliegator

"I just flew last weekend, and I had zero issues. No one asked or said a word. I didn…"

Alliegator replied Apr 4, 2013 to Airport security

8 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Maudy NL

"Awe, thank you, Rose!! I'm sure I would love real human hair if I ever tried it, but…"

Alliegator replied Mar 18, 2013 to Question about first time wig shopping!

8 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by itsmeehtalia

"Welcome! You have found a great site. I wear wigs, hats & scarves. I also go bal…"

Alliegator replied Mar 18, 2013 to Help with wigs

3 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Ulyana

"WOW! That is a great story and bravo to you!!! First of all, to go bald, and second…"

Alliegator replied Mar 18, 2013 to The coolest thing happened!

9 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Rhoda

"Hi Jade,I wanted to tell you hi and welcome. I have AGA, not AA, so it is different,…"

Alliegator replied Mar 11, 2013 to My 4 year old daughter was just diagnosed

16 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by MaddiiBoo

"Big floppy hats! They are back in style now too. Of course, you may not be able to s…"

Alliegator replied Mar 11, 2013 to Wigs for summer?

6 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by CAH

"I agree... My suggestions are the following (and this goes for anyone in any situati…"

Alliegator replied Mar 11, 2013 to Question about first time wig shopping!

8 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by itsmeehtalia

"Usually washing it shouldn't make it frizzy. I agree with Lexi. Also, I would sugges…"

Alliegator replied Mar 5, 2013 to Washing synthetic wigs

12 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Rose

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service