Starshine's Discussions (412)

Discussions Replied To (389) Replies Latest Activity

"Has anyone ordered from NIBA  Healthcare in India?  There is a lot of discussion abo…"

Starshine replied Jul 6, 2023 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Thank you.  Is there a minimum order and do I need an rx?"

Starshine replied Jul 1, 2023 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"So I am ready to place my first order from Beacon.  Should I use the short form or e…"

Starshine replied Jun 29, 2023 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"I have been on Xeljanz for 9 years and now have to switch to Olumiant due to the new…"

Starshine replied Jun 27, 2023 to Olumiant and what to ask my doctor?

54 Jun 28, 2023
Reply by SabineTawni

"Yes, it does.  Thank you.  I am also waiting for the new One to come out.  It sounds…"

Starshine replied May 31, 2023 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I was wondering if anyone has switched from Xeljanz to Olumniant and what the result…"

Starshine replied May 30, 2023 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks, Nicole.  I would like to try Baricitinib too, but I am scared it won't  work…"

Starshine replied Mar 10, 2023 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Thank you!  I think you are correct in that it depends on the person.  I have also b…"

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi Football Fan, I know, at first I questioned it too, but it does seem strange that…"

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Thank you.  I am getting treated and expect a full recovery, but it is on my nose an…"

Starshine replied Mar 8, 2023 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service