Starshine's Discussions (412)

Discussions Replied To (389) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Abooie. I know how you feel. The worst part of my day is morning when I wash what…"

Starshine replied Oct 23, 2012 to Accepting alopecia

4 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Holly

"Hi Rose. I am starting on Prednisone, after much deliberation, next week. Keep us up…"

Starshine replied Oct 19, 2012 to Oral steroids?

49 Jul 16, 2016
Reply by Jennifer

"Hi Dawn, I am going to start my Prednisone treatment next week. I was wondering if y…"

Starshine replied Oct 19, 2012 to Oral steroids?

49 Jul 16, 2016
Reply by Jennifer

"Hi Melissa. Did you grow any scalp hair and if so, did you keep it? I have diffuse A…"

Starshine replied Oct 16, 2012 to Anyone tried Methotrexate-Prednisone for AA

3 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Starshine

"Hi Bekindto Earth. Congratulations on the new job, that is really exciting. I would…"

Starshine replied Oct 1, 2012 to Moving, New Job, and Making Friends

2 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Starshine

"Thanks Rose Marie. I know the regrowth can fall out, but my fear is that I will end…"

Starshine replied Oct 1, 2012 to Can oral steroids cause total hair loss when stopped?

3 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Elizabeth, have you had any side effects fron the prednisone? My doc has now said th…"

Starshine replied Sep 26, 2012 to Has anyone had success with squaric acid or sulfasalazine

12 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Jessica

"HI Elizabeth. My doctor has decided to do prednisone pulse and methotrexate with the…"

Starshine replied Sep 24, 2012 to Has anyone had success with squaric acid or sulfasalazine

12 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Jessica

"Hi Aimee. Yes she suggested it as a pill, but I have come to the conclusion that alo…"

Starshine replied Sep 20, 2012 to Has anyone had success with squaric acid or sulfasalazine

12 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Jessica

"Wow, thanks Elizabeth and I hope it keeps working for you. How much prednisone and s…"

Starshine replied Sep 20, 2012 to Has anyone had success with squaric acid or sulfasalazine

12 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Jessica

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service