AlyNYC's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"dear newlydiagnosed: please know that I say this with kindness, care and compassion.…"

AlyNYC replied Mar 2, 2014 to Parents, do your children have alopecia?

7 May 30, 2014
Reply by Andrea

"can I ask which ones your daughter wears?  a brand? where to buy them?"

AlyNYC replied Dec 19, 2013 to Headcovers' eyebrows

6 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Casey

"I hear very good things except that prednisolone (basically same as prednisone) is a…"

AlyNYC replied Dec 19, 2013 to Prednisolone?

29 Nov 8, 2018
Reply by Nat

"I too LOVE Headcovers' eyebrows, the blackish brown color...I have the #12, #15's &a…"

AlyNYC replied Dec 19, 2013 to Headcovers' eyebrows

6 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Casey

"Hi Brenna! I so loved your piece and I really identify, completely. Being bald has m…"

AlyNYC replied Sep 24, 2013 to Does it ever get easier?

62 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Glenda Folkersen Stroh

"Hi Mariam, However you have experienced losing your hair is totally cool and "right"…"

AlyNYC replied Sep 24, 2013 to You are my support system. Does anyone find the experience traumatic? And one more question...

51 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Ariesa

"Hey Bald Girl! I LOVE THAT GAME! I never knew what it meant to REALLY enjoy a shower…"

62 Oct 9, 2013

"Hi Kelsey, I'm sorry you are feeling so badly, and having such a tough time. Has it…"

62 Oct 9, 2013

"I can't understand this...sounds outrageous! What state is this? Have you informed t…"

AlyNYC replied Aug 30, 2013 to Child protective service visit

80 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Rici*

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service