5DH's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Still nothing much to report. Some white fuzz, no terminal/normal hair. As I comment…"

5DH replied Nov 9, 2018 to Clinical Trial Blog: Topical AA Treatment

49 Mar 25, 2019
Reply by Football fan

"Hard to say really. They update me on the trial every time I go in. Opening it up to…"

5DH replied Nov 9, 2018 to Clinical Trial Blog: Topical AA Treatment

49 Mar 25, 2019
Reply by Football fan

"Yeah this was the first thing I tried. Back when i was in college and developed AA,…"

5DH replied Nov 1, 2018 to Clinical Trial Blog: Topical AA Treatment

49 Mar 25, 2019
Reply by Football fan

"I spoke to my doctor conducting the trial and asked about people who were on oral Xe…"

5DH replied Oct 23, 2018 to Clinical Trial Blog: Topical AA Treatment

49 Mar 25, 2019
Reply by Football fan

"October Update Hi all, Another month. Wow. Well, 5 weeks.Thanks for all the engageme…"

5DH replied Oct 23, 2018 to Clinical Trial Blog: Topical AA Treatment

49 Mar 25, 2019
Reply by Football fan

"Hi Itz5 How interesting! I also developed my first patches when I was 21. Thinking…"

5DH replied Oct 16, 2018 to 21 year old male just diagnosed with alopecia. Confused and seeking advice

19 Dec 7, 2018
Reply by Cocopuffz17

"I hope you have better luck here!It would be strange, though. Usually medicines are…"

5DH replied Oct 4, 2018 to Clinical Trial Blog: Topical AA Treatment

49 Mar 25, 2019
Reply by Football fan

"Hey there - yes, I'm posting monthly updates as replies to my main post. I posted a…"

5DH replied Oct 4, 2018 to Clinical Trial Blog: Topical AA Treatment

49 Mar 25, 2019
Reply by Football fan

"I think the cream is just something the pharmacy makes right? Just crushing up oral…"

5DH replied Oct 2, 2018 to Clinical Trial Blog: Topical AA Treatment

49 Mar 25, 2019
Reply by Football fan

"This is totally different, I don't have a cream. This is a topical solution, with a…"

5DH replied Oct 1, 2018 to Clinical Trial Blog: Topical AA Treatment

49 Mar 25, 2019
Reply by Football fan

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service