Rascalx2's Discussions (204)

Discussions Replied To (202) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Tamara, i was suggested to take allegra , i never did, curious for more defails.…"

Rascalx2 replied Jan 6, 2020 to Quitting Xeljanz due to ineffectiveness

49 Feb 13, 2020
Reply by magmck

"No kidding gut issues ? What do you suggest? Everyone talks of diet ... what exactly…"

Rascalx2 replied Jan 3, 2020 to Quitting Xeljanz due to ineffectiveness

49 Feb 13, 2020
Reply by magmck

"The person who posted stopping xeljanz, already tried upping the dose to 20 mgs"

Rascalx2 replied Jan 3, 2020 to Quitting Xeljanz due to ineffectiveness

49 Feb 13, 2020
Reply by magmck

"I was happy to be getting hair back, it comes back quick when it starts coming in, i…"

Rascalx2 replied Jan 1, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I  saw a quote today that was great for us, “dont overthink, it will kill your happi…"

Rascalx2 replied Dec 11, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Newjack, dude you are just letting paranoia get to you, get on on with your life, we…"

Rascalx2 replied Dec 11, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I know if i go off meds i will lose it all, my derm told me that as well, "

Rascalx2 replied Nov 20, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I had a flu shot few weeks ago and have had major shedding on xeljanz, it does not s…"

Rascalx2 replied Nov 14, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I had flu shot 2 weeks ago, i have spots all over back of my head, few weeks back i…"

Rascalx2 replied Nov 1, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Dude think you are a little paranoid, cant even see what you’re talking about, you h…"

Rascalx2 replied Oct 31, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service