Rascalx2's Discussions (204)

Discussions Replied To (202) Replies Latest Activity

"I was au , started seeing fuzz at around 1-2 months, never has come back as thick as…"

Rascalx2 replied Sep 21, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I had no response until 20 mgs for 2-3 months, took 10 mgs a day for year ., nothing…"

Rascalx2 replied Sep 21, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My MD told me to get a shingles vaccine, because of the suppressed immune system, he…"

Rascalx2 replied Sep 1, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I decreased dose for xeljanz from 20 mgs to 15 mgs because of the concern few months…"

Rascalx2 replied Aug 22, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Sorry for your hiccup with xeljanz, i was told to take shingles vaccination but i wo…"

Rascalx2 replied Aug 21, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Would love to know the main issue, wouldnt we all...maybe i had too many twinkees as…"

Rascalx2 replied Jul 28, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My hair came back completely white when it started coming back, over time it has dar…"

Rascalx2 replied Jul 23, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Happy for you ! It sfarts slow and your so aware of any single hair,  there is such…"

Rascalx2 replied Jul 15, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I had nothing until i went to 20 mgs, and a shot of steroids, this was something tha…"

Rascalx2 replied Jul 4, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Carlie, i have same story"

Rascalx2 replied Jul 1, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service