Carlie's Discussions (319)

Discussions Replied To (317) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm in California and I've never been able to use transfer wise, for over 2 years no…"

Carlie replied Feb 12, 2022 to Xeljanz from India

1261 Feb 26
Reply by Alex J

"That's a great head of hair! "

Carlie replied Jan 5, 2022 to Xeljanz from India

1261 Feb 26
Reply by Alex J

"I live in California, I received my EMS, Beacon order in 10 days and my DHL order fr…"

Carlie replied Oct 16, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Just to let everyone, both of my shipments have made it through customs in record ti…"

Carlie replied Oct 11, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Order is arriving tomorrow, DHL tracking. It took 10 days."

Carlie replied Oct 11, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Tiffany, just wondering if your order made it through. I just placed an order, I…"

Carlie replied Oct 10, 2021 to Xeljanz from India

1261 Feb 26
Reply by Alex J

"Yes"

Carlie replied Oct 10, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I've made to orders to India for my tofib. One from Beacon who just sent me the EMS…"

Carlie replied Oct 5, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"This is the rep that I use, mouree@beaconmedicare.com.bd. The cost per box of 30 tab…"

Carlie replied Oct 3, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have two sources, one is a bit more expensive than Beacon but very reliable so I o…"

Carlie replied Oct 3, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service