Carlie's Discussions (319)

Discussions Replied To (317) Replies Latest Activity

"My doctor said matter a factly that I would get the first 3 months free from Pfizer…"

Carlie replied Feb 12, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Kathy, It took me over a year to finally see a doctor that knows about Jaks inhibito…"

Carlie replied Feb 12, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you, it's definitely key to beating this. "

Carlie replied Feb 10, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I finally met a doctor that I could have a real conversation with about Alopecia. I…"

Carlie replied Feb 10, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks Frida, I think I'm kinda resourceful and get what your saying. I will look mo…"

Carlie replied Feb 2, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I've read through many pages of threads and sometimes people disappear. Maybe becaus…"

Carlie replied Feb 1, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"What DHT blocker vitamin?"

Carlie replied Jan 22, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you, I will. I looked at the paperwork for free assistance but it looks like i…"

Carlie replied Jan 22, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I'm praying I can get my the UCSF Dr. I'm seeing in Feb. to prescribe Xeljanz and th…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Within a couple of months I had belus hairs all over my head. I had a nutritionist w…"

Carlie replied Jan 21, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service