Carlie's Discussions (319)

Discussions Replied To (317) Replies Latest Activity

"I had peach fuzz all over my entire head but it wouldn't stay, it never got very lon…"

Carlie replied Jan 21, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Talia, that's exciting, I love how there's always something new on here. I looked up…"

Carlie replied Jan 20, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Frida, your results are wonderful and yes, to just get my eyebrows and lashes back w…"

Carlie replied Jan 18, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Please keep us posted on your progress, I too would be very disappointed with those…"

Carlie replied Jan 18, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"What is pulsing steroids?"

Carlie replied Jan 17, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That's amazing! "

Carlie replied Jan 17, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I think the way you message is by clicking on the name of the person you want to mes…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Congratulations, how exciting to see changes! I too am AT "

Carlie replied Jan 16, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Anna, the exact same thing happened to me. I lost all my hair including eyebrows…"

Carlie replied Jan 14, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Xeljanz does not suppress the immune system it's a Jak inhibitor that blocks the par…"

Carlie replied Jan 5, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service