Carlie's Discussions (319)

Discussions Replied To (317) Replies Latest Activity

"Because Pfizer has the patent on Xeljanz and there is not a generic version availabl…"

Carlie replied Jul 6, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Ask your dermatologist about this program. Maybe they have a similar program at UCLA…"

Carlie replied Jul 6, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Football fan. Yes, it's infuriating. I am attaching the invoice from my Walgreens…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Smitty, was your shipment DHL?"

Carlie replied Jul 6, 2020 to Shipments from Beacon

21 Jan 26, 2022
Reply by MexicanAlopecian

"I've never a problem with EMS. For two years my shipments from Ujwala and Beacon hav…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Mine is a different supplier. Tofacent, bottle 60 tabs and yes it is a generic brand…"

Carlie replied Jul 4, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi Singh, was that delivered by EMS?"

Carlie replied Jul 3, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Bibby, I'm in the US and DHL Express is a hassle. My order is stuck at customs si…"

Carlie replied Jul 3, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"I would contact DHL Express, you can email them. They are more expensive but if you…"

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"I have a prescription, I don't know if DHL requires it. DHL Express. I don't think i…"

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service