Heidi Worman's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry never saw this Opps! Yes brows are great for men, dont look at some of the gi…"

Heidi Worman replied Aug 2, 2010 to Eyebrow Tattooing

13 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Heidi Worman

"Yes certainly go by recommendations, Removal can be tricky and the cost can be high.…"

Heidi Worman replied Apr 7, 2010 to Eyebrow Tattooing

13 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Heidi Worman

"Yes I agree. The drawing should not be carried our freehand (no matter their experie…"

Heidi Worman replied Jan 12, 2010 to Eyebrow Tattooing

13 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Heidi Worman

"This should never hurt, I use 2 types of unique anaesthetics, I have had many even f…"

Heidi Worman replied Jan 11, 2010 to Eyebrow Tattooing

13 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Heidi Worman

"check this post out, its all only as good as the work, there is a lot you have to…"

Heidi Worman replied Jan 11, 2010 to Eyebrow Tattooing

13 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Heidi Worman

"We (I) dont really work like others, even some of the shapes. Regarding colours that…"

Heidi Worman replied Jan 10, 2010 to How real do dermal eyebrow tattoos look?

26 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Heidi Worman

"Hello, I am in the UK, so I am not trying to sell you anything, so lets get that out…"

Heidi Worman replied Oct 8, 2009 to Semi-permanent eyebrow tattoos

2 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Supermom

"Hello there, I am in the Uk but I can give you any advice you may need. I work with…"

Heidi Worman replied Apr 8, 2009 to How real do dermal eyebrow tattoos look?

26 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Heidi Worman

"Hello, yes google me Heidi worman, and check my profile. I am a UK based Permanent M…"

Heidi Worman replied Sep 30, 2008 to UK.

5 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by Gill

"Hello Mandy, this is a shame you were treated like this. It can take a few visits to…"

Heidi Worman replied Sep 30, 2008 to UK.

5 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by Gill

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service