NicoleT's Discussions (361)

Discussions Replied To (356) Replies Latest Activity

"Amazing! I LOVE LOVE LOVE him! First doctor I ever saw who actually cared and helped…"

NicoleT replied Sep 26, 2018 to Hi, my story. Need advice.

21 Nov 1, 2018
Reply by Mohit

"I know people have had success with diet, supplements etc. Ppl with patchy AA mostly…"

NicoleT replied Sep 26, 2018 to Hi, my story. Need advice.

21 Nov 1, 2018
Reply by Mohit

"OH and sorry. No side effects for me. I had a slight upper respiratory infection whe…"

NicoleT replied Sep 25, 2018 to Hi, my story. Need advice.

21 Nov 1, 2018
Reply by Mohit

"HI! You should try columbia university as opposed to King at Yale! They can see you…"

NicoleT replied Sep 25, 2018 to Hi, my story. Need advice.

21 Nov 1, 2018
Reply by Mohit

"Hey TC Xeljanz is only approved for RA here in the states as well. It is not approv…"

NicoleT replied Sep 24, 2018 to Hi, my story. Need advice.

21 Nov 1, 2018
Reply by Mohit

"Thanks for sharing. Great to read your story. Ive been on Xeljanz for 6 months. I…"

NicoleT replied Sep 24, 2018 to New user to this forum and Need some advice regarding taking Xeljanz

24 May 22, 2019
Reply by MindOverMatter

"I am here to help as much as you need! NO problem!! Keep me posted and talk soon, N"

NicoleT replied Sep 24, 2018 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"No RX needed to order from beacon, but of course good to have a doc check your blood…"

NicoleT replied Sep 24, 2018 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"HI Aj95 Thanks correct, no web link to buy. Write directly to: shamiul@beaconmedic…"

NicoleT replied Sep 23, 2018 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Great keep us posted! I just ordered again"

NicoleT replied Sep 20, 2018 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service