Dominique Cleopatra's Discussions (348)

Discussions Replied To (294) Replies Latest Activity

"My bio hair is kept short, and only shows a little on the sides and back."

Dominique Cleopatra replied Aug 24, 2015 to The biggest challenges facing women with alopecia

18 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by Sarah

"You don't need zero hair to bond. I bond over my own hair."

Dominique Cleopatra replied Aug 22, 2015 to The biggest challenges facing women with alopecia

18 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by Sarah

"This is why I bond using tape and ghost bond adhesive. HairDirect full-lace systems…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Aug 20, 2015 to The biggest challenges facing women with alopecia

18 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by Sarah

"My HairDirect.com system is very thick. I order the highest density for full-lace."

Dominique Cleopatra replied Aug 20, 2015 to Seeking longer style wigs with more density. Can you recommend brand(s) that are fuller?

4 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Aimee

"I recommend a bonded-on human hair, full-lace system from HairDirect.com."

Dominique Cleopatra replied Aug 20, 2015 to Cranial prosthesis

4 Dec 1, 2022
Reply by Sam

"I'm happy with my full-lace human hair system from HairDirect.com. It is very comfy,…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Aug 8, 2015 to Lace front wig:)

40 Jan 5, 2020
Reply by youarebeautiful

"You can get a Hair System, for a lot cheaper than Hair Club, at HairDirect.com. The…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Aug 7, 2015 to I'm sad

11 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by lemurgirl

"I order online."

Dominique Cleopatra replied Aug 3, 2015 to My first post and wig salon advice

5 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

"http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/07/30/fashion/alopecia-four-women-bond-over-the-beaut…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Jul 31, 2015 to New York Times Article

2 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by Jlhollow

"I've been happy with HairDirect.com."

Dominique Cleopatra replied Jul 28, 2015 to My first post and wig salon advice

5 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service