Michelle's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"HI Carol. what type or razor are you using? i had the same thing but i switch to a H…"

Michelle replied Aug 19, 2010 to So, does a shaved head itch as hair grows in?

3 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Carol

"Nicole what are you using to shave your head? I have about 40% of my hair left but s…"

Michelle replied Aug 12, 2010 to Dandruff with baldness (due to shaving)

4 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Drew

"Craig it is not a gimmick, i promise. no when the blades are finish you only replace…"

Michelle replied Jul 26, 2010 to Won't shaving my head make the bald spots more noticable?

14 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Michelle

"Hi Craig, welcome to the head shavers side. I've been shaving my head for the last 4…"

Michelle replied Jul 26, 2010 to Won't shaving my head make the bald spots more noticable?

14 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Michelle

"Thanks it does. as far as the Alopecia and Lupus goes. No one in my family has/had i…"

Michelle replied Jul 12, 2010 to Lupus and alopecia

5 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by me

"Its a year today. and looking back i can't remember if i had this before. But mine s…"

Michelle replied Jul 9, 2010 to Where did it start?

13 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Franchesca N, Sanchez

"http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/hair-loss/news/20100630/scientists…"

Michelle replied Jul 6, 2010 to Article in the press

3 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Michelle

"Hi yes. Someone posted something about it yesterday. I read through it but it is all…"

Michelle replied Jul 6, 2010 to Article in the press

3 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Michelle

"i love to help. mail me machellouw@yahoo.com"

Michelle replied May 31, 2010 to Anyone free to help critique an alopecia-related project? :)

15 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Carmen Dayhoff

"Hi Ellen. well regarding your questions I can't answer most of them but in the first…"

Michelle replied May 10, 2010 to Questions

11 May 12, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Susanne Carlin

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service