Cindy's Discussions (144)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"Robyn, have you contacted the hair club for kids? They give 3 free hair replacements…"

Cindy replied Jul 19, 2010 to Best wig for my daughter?

10 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Maritza Stern

"Hi Karen, has your daughter tried one of the irritant treatments. My 8 yr old has gr…"

Cindy replied May 12, 2010 to Sulfasalazine/ Methotrexate/ Prednisone

9 May 12, 2010
Reply by Cindy

"Hi Jen, Sorry I am just seeing this now. I am not sure if we are going yet, but we w…"

Cindy replied Apr 17, 2010 to Overwhelmed with emotions!

30 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by CHARLENE WILSON (Chayenne's Mom)

"I also want to add that CAP is on Facebook if you do a search. I know you will get a…"

Cindy replied Apr 15, 2010 to Has anyone had problems getting in touch with CAP?

9 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth

"Hi Elizabeth Try Betsy at this email address. betsywoytovich@yahoo.com. I am surpri…"

Cindy replied Apr 15, 2010 to Has anyone had problems getting in touch with CAP?

9 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth

"Hi Paige, If only there was a guaranteed cure we all would not be here. However my…"

Cindy replied Mar 30, 2010 to Cure for alopecia

15 Sep 28, 2018
Reply by Alopecia_85

"Hi, I can relate to what your going through. My daughter lost her hair when she was…"

Cindy replied Mar 21, 2010 to Overwhelmed with emotions!

30 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by CHARLENE WILSON (Chayenne's Mom)

"FYI, the Hair Club for Men offers the Hair Club for kids. They offer a free program…"

Cindy replied Mar 21, 2010 to Wigs for Kids

8 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Kristen & Karahgan

"When the hair falls out it starts with small smooth bald spots. Does you child show…"

Cindy replied Dec 28, 2009 to How do you get diagnosed? Could it be something else?

9 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Lara (Becca's Mom)

"Hi Abe, I am a parent of a child with alopecia. Are you familiar with the Children's…"

Cindy replied Nov 6, 2009 to How to start a support group

5 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Mike

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service