"I would contact the Hair Club for Men.."

Cindy replied Apr 13, 2008 to Wigs for men

2 Apr 13, 2008
Reply by Cindy

"Shemika, he has AA...cindy"

Cindy replied Apr 7, 2008 to Charlie Villanueva inspires children with alopecia

4 Apr 13, 2008
Reply by Jennifer

"Yes, he does..We are looking forward to taking my daughter to the Meet and Greet in…"

Cindy replied Apr 7, 2008 to Charlie Villanueva inspires children with alopecia

4 Apr 13, 2008
Reply by Jennifer

"Trina, thanks for the info...Samantha is doing squaric immunotherapy, otherwise know…"

Cindy replied Mar 26, 2008 to Have any vitamins or natural remedies ever worked for you?

51 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by heidy

"Maria, sorry to hear Mia's hair is falling out again...Did she have complete regrowt…"

Cindy replied Mar 26, 2008 to Have any vitamins or natural remedies ever worked for you?

51 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by heidy

"Trina, what mg did you buy for you daughter? I went to check it out today and I don'…"

51 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by heidy

"My daughter is currently doing SADBE which is very similar to DNCB. I am glad to hea…"

Cindy replied Mar 20, 2008 to

just now

"Where did you find that supplement? How old is your daughter. My daughter eyebrows a…"

Cindy replied Mar 20, 2008 to Have any vitamins or natural remedies ever worked for you?

51 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by heidy

"Miranda, How is it going with Della's wig? Post somewhere...The mom I told you abou…"

Cindy replied Mar 18, 2008 to I NEED HELP!! Children's Wigs

3 Mar 19, 2008
Reply by Orbit

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service