Patchesforlife's Discussions (209)

Discussions Replied To (207) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for sharing. How old are you? I'm sorry you ate going through this?"

Patchesforlife replied Jan 31, 2017 to Is there anyone using this website who hasn't lost all their hair?

41 May 13, 2017
Reply by AliceD

"Hope to have more success stories!"

Patchesforlife replied Jan 31, 2017 to Is there anyone using this website who hasn't lost all their hair?

41 May 13, 2017
Reply by AliceD

"Thank you for sharing! Hope you can keep your hair."

41 May 13, 2017
Reply by AliceD

"Thank you gives me hope."

Patchesforlife replied Jan 30, 2017 to Is there anyone using this website who hasn't lost all their hair?

41 May 13, 2017
Reply by AliceD

"Great to hear. Have you lost your eyebrows and lashes? Do you have to stay on xeljan…"

Patchesforlife replied Jan 30, 2017 to Is there anyone using this website who hasn't lost all their hair?

41 May 13, 2017
Reply by AliceD

"Thanks.. i am really sorry you are going through this. I was hoping for stories of p…"

41 May 13, 2017
Reply by AliceD

"Hi all, thank you for interesting discussion.I currently cant afford to buy xeljanz…"

Patchesforlife replied Jan 12, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service