Patchesforlife's Discussions (209)

Discussions Replied To (207) Replies Latest Activity

"congrats on start of ur responsiveness. very happy for you!!! what are you going to…"

Patchesforlife replied Dec 24, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Litsea Glutinosa Has a Natural JAK Inhibitor"

Patchesforlife replied Dec 24, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"maybe there are natural jak inhibitors https://www.google.com/amp/s/hair-loss.com/2…"

Patchesforlife replied Dec 23, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"has anyone used clobetasol shampoo?"

Patchesforlife replied Dec 21, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"was trying to buy minoxidl of Amazon and the customer pictures showed thia guy which…"

Patchesforlife replied Dec 21, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"do you need a prescription for LDN? thank you so much for details."

Patchesforlife replied Dec 17, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"you dont need a wig!"

Patchesforlife replied Dec 17, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"how doea LDN help?"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"thank you so much. Does Dr Vanderweil have any vlue when xeljanz will be fda approve…"

Patchesforlife replied Dec 12, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"anyone here from Chicago know someone who prescribes xeljanz? thank you so much"

Patchesforlife replied Dec 9, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service