Brandy Snap's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (75) Replies Latest Activity

"It's from the DCPC not the sunburn. The treatment tends to trigger regrowth, anywher…"

Brandy Snap replied Aug 25, 2015 to Sunburn

1 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by Brandy Snap

"I was wondering if I could salvage my HH wig. It lost an inch wide strip across the…"

Brandy Snap replied Aug 25, 2015 to The endless pursuit of wigs!

57 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by emmklise31

"I'd like to find the same thing, petite and affordable. Most of the petite styles ar…"

Brandy Snap replied Aug 25, 2015 to Petite styles inspiration

17 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Tootsie

"I'm not sure if you're aware, but people with Alopecia do not have successful hair t…"

Brandy Snap replied Jul 26, 2015 to Hair loss affecting a marriage -- am I the only one?

124 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by lakshmisalini

"I know this trick helps with HH, it's weird, but it works. Get a spritz bottle and f…"

Brandy Snap replied Jul 26, 2015 to Help! Wig tangling and knotting at base of neck

1 Jul 26, 2015
Reply by Brandy Snap

"I was on DCPC treatment for many years, and it's not the treatment that caused your…"

Brandy Snap replied Jul 26, 2014 to DPCP caused 100% hairloss for me. WARNING

9 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by bibby

"I tried your link but they offer very little in description, only giving length and…"

Brandy Snap replied May 5, 2014 to Wig is tangling and matting badley, help!

25 May 5, 2014
Reply by Brandy Snap

"What kind of washing powder? Do you mean like Spic 'n Span or Sunlight laundry deter…"

Brandy Snap replied Apr 25, 2014 to Wig is tangling and matting badley, help!

25 May 5, 2014
Reply by Brandy Snap

"It is a percentage (approx. anywhere from 0.001 -3%) of Diphencyprone in Acetone sol…"

Brandy Snap replied Jun 11, 2013 to DNCB treatment

3 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Brandy Snap

"Usually mine itch when growing. To help with the irritation, I use vaseline on the r…"

Brandy Snap replied Jun 5, 2013 to Burning sensation at the base of eyelashes?

1 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Brandy Snap

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service