hagster's Discussions (196)

Discussions Replied To (193) Replies Latest Activity

"I belong to a few hair loss groups on fb, and some of the gals have tried them.  Sai…"

hagster replied Jun 7, 2019 to Eye lashes

22 Mar 10, 2021
Reply by Demixl

"If he uses language like that when he's upset, he's going to use language like that…"

hagster replied Mar 13, 2019 to No hair= no hook ups= no dates= no tinder matches

39 Mar 13, 2019
Reply by hagster

"I wouldn't use Rogaine or any drug on a 4 yr old.  I think docs feel like they have…"

hagster replied Jan 31, 2019 to Has Rogaine helped on children?

18 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by hagster

"Oliplex 3 available on amazon.  Then do your normal wash, dry & curl routine.  I…"

hagster replied Jan 31, 2019 to Tangled mess on super expensive wig

6 Feb 1, 2019
Reply by Justinjhooper

"Areata circles can be treated with steroids and topicals.  After treatment, mine gre…"

hagster replied Jan 31, 2019 to Any alopecia areata success stories?

103 Aug 22, 2019
Reply by Patches

"Did you read any of the previous comments?  She used snake oil!"

hagster replied Jan 31, 2019 to Daughter with Alopecia and results with a product we are trying

83 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by hagster

"I would contact Follea and ask them about it.  Since its human hair, it is what it i…"

hagster replied Nov 16, 2018 to Gripper wearers styling help

4 May 14, 2019
Reply by Christine

"Use a static spray or rub with a fabric softener sheet to reduce fly away hair.  The…"

hagster replied Nov 16, 2018 to Wig During Cold Weather

7 Nov 17, 2018
Reply by Sad in chicago

"All the problems you state are common for wigs, but do have solutions.  There are wa…"

hagster replied Nov 16, 2018 to Am I expecting too much from a wig or is there hope for me?

17 Nov 16, 2018
Reply by hagster

"You can get Cardini brand brow wigs at headlines.com or Google for other sellers.  T…"

hagster replied Nov 16, 2018 to Terrible looking eyebrow wigs came in the mail today...

12 Jan 22, 2021
Reply by Christian

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service