Debs's Discussions (284)

Discussions Replied To (133) Replies Latest Activity

"I asked my GP whether I should still get a flu vaccination every winter now I am aut…"

Debs replied Aug 25, 2014 to How does your body react to viruses?

3 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by RJ Martinez

"Hi i am in the UK, I suggest you join the alopecia UK website and ask people there a…"

Debs replied Aug 24, 2014 to Wig recommendations - NYC or LDN area

7 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"I have noticed a new wig can feel a bit tighter than one we have worn a few times. I…"

Debs replied Aug 24, 2014 to Wig migraine

8 Dec 6, 2022
Reply by Nikita Rempel

"If you vo on youtube there are lots of women that do scarf tying tutorials. I use sc…"

Debs replied Aug 19, 2014 to Head scarves in the movies

2 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by Tallgirl

"Hi MJ, I had not heard of this lady but I agree with het approach and have been usin…"

Debs replied Aug 14, 2014 to Holistic approach

3 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by MJ

"There are lots of different types of hair loss, we do need a consultant dermatologis…"

Debs replied Aug 12, 2014 to Please need advice

1 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by Debs

"I have been using diet since last July, so 13 months, I use the anti inflammatory di…"

Debs replied Aug 12, 2014 to Has any one tried the paleo autoimmune protocol?

23 Mar 18, 2019
Reply by julie

"I am pleased you have found a wig shop with nice staff that are able to help you fin…"

Debs replied Aug 2, 2014 to Is it the right time to shave?

25 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Ammandahh

"I am a wig wearer, i still have some of my own hair. My wigs do not itch my scalp. I…"

Debs replied Aug 1, 2014 to Is it the right time to shave?

25 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Ammandahh

"I also wear wigs, I am not sure what is going on with people if they are laughing es…"

Debs replied Jul 29, 2014 to They laughed at me

6 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by youarebeautiful

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service