Toxicmosquitoaf's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"OMG SUCH BIG PROGRESS; I ABSOLUTELY LOVE UR POST GIVES ME SO MUCH HOPE. I LOVE U. HO…"

Toxicmosquitoaf replied Jun 12, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I saw this and I did the strict AIP for 14 days. I was feeling hungry every day and…"

Toxicmosquitoaf replied May 1, 2016 to Auto immune protocol (AIP) What are people's experiences?

15 May 5, 2016
Reply by Sweetie

"Nicolas I already know this otherwise I wouldnt be saying through insuranceThat is s…"

Toxicmosquitoaf replied Apr 23, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Oh my god!! So nice regrowth and so fast!! Cant wait for Xeljanz to be avaliable in…"

Toxicmosquitoaf replied Apr 23, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Any updates on: When will Xeljanz be avaliable treatment for alopecia in Europe?"

Toxicmosquitoaf replied Apr 16, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"This is picture after 4months on Xeljanz?"

Toxicmosquitoaf replied Apr 3, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I believe that if they don't accept you, then you should find a new environment. Tha…"

Toxicmosquitoaf replied Mar 31, 2016 to How do you deal

29 Jan 1, 2017
Reply by Tom

"He is ignoring the question, I think it didnt go well"

Toxicmosquitoaf replied Mar 24, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I tottaly understand you. Im thinking that is doesnt affect the growth, if you shave…"

Toxicmosquitoaf replied Mar 13, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Good for ya"

Toxicmosquitoaf replied Mar 5, 2016 to Dating?

42 Jul 26, 2019
Reply by Rubius

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service