Spenser's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I check Bald Girls Do Lunch when they are meeting in an area I'm visiting. I can go…"

Spenser replied Aug 25, 2012 to Does this sound crazy?

9 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by ASRN

"Peggy Knight's relationship with Follea is over, isn't it?"

Spenser replied May 12, 2012 to 'The Gripper' wigs sold by Peggy Knight

70 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by emmklise31

"Sorry you've had this problem. Glad the seller is replacing it. This is a problem du…"

Spenser replied Mar 19, 2012 to Straw like Tangled full Human Hair Wig ------- HELP

22 May 10, 2019
Reply by TheHairConnoisseur

"It does get easier. I know that a big life change for me was when I met other women…"

Spenser replied Nov 11, 2011 to So today my dermatologist told me my hair is coming back...doubtful

6 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Spenser

"You can email info@baldgirlsdolunch.org for an order form for professional quality b…"

Spenser replied Sep 29, 2011 to Eyebrows and eyelashes

29 Jan 27, 2021
Reply by outforawalk

"For me it was a huge production and not easy at all. Not easy to correct a mistake.…"

Spenser replied Aug 7, 2011 to Eyebrows and eyelashes

29 Jan 27, 2021
Reply by outforawalk

"It's being discontinued. I've gotten some bgdl sealer which I like better because it…"

Spenser replied Aug 7, 2011 to Eyebrows and eyelashes

29 Jan 27, 2021
Reply by outforawalk

"I've used Eazybrow.com and used code bgdl for a discount."

Spenser replied Aug 7, 2011 to Drawing eyebrows when you have no eyebrows

6 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Lori Van Decker

"The majority of published and peer reviewed basic science research has been ongoing…"

Spenser replied Aug 7, 2011 to Research in the Last Year

5 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

"Here's to thought and vigor!!! All opinions have value. It's refreshing to see vigor…"

Spenser replied Jul 24, 2011 to Different groups, different views, different ways of coping

66 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Cathryn F.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service