Hilary's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"awwww thats so great! it is very rewarding to know that it is working on other peopl…"

Hilary replied Jun 29, 2010 to I put urine on my head and it seems to be working

44 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Deejay

"Urine"

Hilary replied Jun 28, 2010 to Is anyone interested in trying to combat alopecia without drugs?

49 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Jacquie C

"Hi Stephanie what is Ophiasis? thanks for you comment and i would really like to kno…"

Hilary replied Jun 28, 2010 to I put urine on my head and it seems to be working

44 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Deejay

"you should've punched them or something! they would've deserved it. I hope you will…"

Hilary replied Jun 22, 2010 to Some people are just RUDE! :(

66 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Blessed Soul

"that is so true! no i dont think i could drink my urine either. thanx for commenting…"

Hilary replied Jun 21, 2010 to I put urine on my head and it seems to be working

44 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Deejay

"hey! thats great!!!! thanx so much! my hair is growing more and more on the top its…"

Hilary replied Jun 18, 2010 to I put urine on my head and it seems to be working

44 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Deejay

"omg thanx for giving feedback! yeah the lady that suggested it to me said to wear it…"

Hilary replied Jun 13, 2010 to I put urine on my head and it seems to be working

44 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Deejay

"hey im 17 and have alopecia too. Its so hard but you will get through it. xxx"

Hilary replied Jun 9, 2010 to 17 year old girl living with alopecia areata

7 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Miami Rocks

"thanx :)"

Hilary replied Jun 6, 2010 to I put urine on my head and it seems to be working

44 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Deejay

"thanx heaps well what I do is p into a bottle and then rub it on my head in the show…"

Hilary replied Jun 6, 2010 to I put urine on my head and it seems to be working

44 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Deejay

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service