Pat Latina's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Jill, I bite the bullet and went with a vaccum wig, just like you I wanted comfo…"

Pat Latina replied Sep 28, 2010 to I am so confused!

17 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

"Shereka - I so am there with you. I thought the same thing - I wear a wig 23/7 and I…"

Pat Latina replied Sep 27, 2010 to Thank you!

8 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Lisa Ward

"Lisa, I know exactly what you mean. I found this site by accident and OMG when I did…"

Pat Latina replied Sep 27, 2010 to Thank you!

8 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Lisa Ward

"Hi, I'm with Rebecca - vaccum wig is the very best. Lets talk."

Pat Latina replied Sep 27, 2010 to Advice for wearing a wig

12 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Jill

"Good to know. Thanks for the heads-up. Hope you had a good time in Mexico. I wish I…"

Pat Latina replied Aug 24, 2010 to Wigs and airport security

8 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Nicolle joi houseman

"Estella - you have to take your life back by force, it is not fair that you've been…"

Pat Latina replied Aug 20, 2010 to I went out in public in a wig for the first time today. Scary!

25 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by estella garcia

"Mhari, Good for you. I think we've all been there. Super double-sided tape works won…"

Pat Latina replied Aug 20, 2010 to I went out in public in a wig for the first time today. Scary!

25 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by estella garcia

"Hi andrea do you have pics. I just got mine done beginning of July went to LI, ny; t…"

Pat Latina replied Aug 6, 2010 to Permanent Eyebrow help needed in Chicago!I

14 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Mary122184

"Tanya, Vacuum Wig would be my choice. I've had mine for 5 months and love it. I agre…"

Pat Latina replied Aug 2, 2010 to Wigs for a very active female?

27 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Marisa

"Hi, I use to wear a hair system and I used both double-sided tape and glue. The glue…"

Pat Latina replied Aug 2, 2010 to How to help a wig stay on

4 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Saida Z. (Ariana's mom)

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service