Vanessa's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Carol.  Have you seen any growth yet?  I started to take the Beacon generic 6 day…"

Vanessa replied May 2, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"AA stands for alopecia areata, which is a specific type of hair loss - thought to be…"

Vanessa replied Mar 29, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"I think the little brown follicles/spots are actually exclamation point hairs.  I th…"

Vanessa replied Mar 28, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"I’m in Canada and just ordered from Beacon a couple of weeks ago, having it delivere…"

Vanessa replied Mar 22, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Oh! I thought I read somewhere that you were seeing resolution of other problems sin…"

Vanessa replied Mar 6, 2019 to Tofacitinib Results after 9 Months

91 Mar 7, 2019
Reply by Dan

"How’s it going Nicole?  I am still trying to decide whether to pursue the generic Xe…"

Vanessa replied Mar 6, 2019 to Tofacitinib Results after 9 Months

91 Mar 7, 2019
Reply by Dan

"Thank you for sharing this info Joey C!  I just started intermittent fasting for fit…"

Vanessa replied Jan 4, 2019 to I Beat AU Twice

38 Aug 25, 2021
Reply by Wiaduner

"I am also excited to hear that, aside from growing your hair, the medication has mad…"

Vanessa replied Dec 18, 2018 to Tofacitinib Results after 9 Months

91 Mar 7, 2019
Reply by Dan

"Hi Nicole! Your results are very encouraging.  Thank you for sharing.  I have had AU…"

Vanessa replied Dec 18, 2018 to Tofacitinib Results after 9 Months

91 Mar 7, 2019
Reply by Dan

"Hi! Hope4mySON, I am looking for hope for my son (and maybe for me too)...I have alo…"

Vanessa replied Mar 4, 2018 to Study alert! ATI-50002 (JAK1) Topical Solution Study

20 Mar 6, 2018
Reply by sadele

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service