Sharon's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Reen. I found it interesting reading your post, as I am the mother of a now 12 ye…"

Sharon replied Oct 10, 2008 to I'm coping better than my family????

17 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by Reen

"Hi there I have just been sourcing eyebrows for our daughter. I hope I don't get in…"

Sharon replied Sep 4, 2008 to Eyebrows -

20 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Mandy Russell

"Hi Anna we are really lucky to have you willing to come into our children's classes…"

Sharon replied Sep 3, 2008 to Speech on Alopecia in schools.

9 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by Gill

"Hi there we used this for our daughter when her Alopecia first began...........it is…"

Sharon replied Aug 29, 2008 to Nioxin and Alopecia??

18 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by Lois

"Thanks Angela, you know for the first time in awhile last night I thought to myself…"

Sharon replied Aug 19, 2008 to 5 year old daughter with alopecia areata

21 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by estrella

"Hi again Megan it is really hard as a parent to watch our children go thru alopecia…"

Sharon replied Aug 19, 2008 to 5 year old daughter with alopecia areata

21 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by estrella

"Hi Megan we are just waiting for Nicole's first freedom wig to arrive. We decided on…"

Sharon replied Aug 17, 2008 to 5 year old daughter with alopecia areata

21 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by estrella

"Hi Megan I really feel for you and totally understand what you are going thru. Our d…"

Sharon replied Aug 17, 2008 to 5 year old daughter with alopecia areata

21 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by estrella

"Hi Bogie thankyou so much for all the awesome advice you have shared in this post. O…"

Sharon replied Aug 16, 2008 to parent needing some advice on her child w/ alopecia

4 Sep 7, 2008
Reply by Kayla DeMarini

"Kimberly I am so happy that things went well for you that is awesome.....I think whe…"

Sharon replied Aug 8, 2008 to The First day of the Rest of my Life....

13 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Sally

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service