Fuzzless's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Found the website. I called RWJ Community Education at (732) 418-8110 and spoke to J…"

Fuzzless replied Oct 19, 2011 to Alopecia Areata Support Group, New Brunswick, NJ

14 Jul 17, 2018
Reply by PhillipVanbrunt

"Hi Maritza, Thanks for all the info - It sounds like a great group! How can I get i…"

Fuzzless replied Oct 19, 2011 to Alopecia Areata Support Group, New Brunswick, NJ

14 Jul 17, 2018
Reply by PhillipVanbrunt

"Hi, does this support group still get together?"

Fuzzless replied Oct 18, 2011 to Alopecia Areata Support Group, New Brunswick, NJ

14 Jul 17, 2018
Reply by PhillipVanbrunt

"Hi, I live in Warren county in NJ near Rt 78. Where are you located? There is a grou…"

Fuzzless replied Oct 12, 2011 to Is anyone from New Jersey?

4 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Barbara

"I wear a halo wig with a bandanna over it to exercise. I tie the bandanna like a bik…"

Fuzzless replied Feb 25, 2011 to Enjoying exercise and sports with AU! How do you do it?

13 Jul 14, 2017
Reply by Arford_41

"Hi Tanya, I got indents in my scalp from the injections, but they do go away. I also…"

Fuzzless replied Feb 25, 2011 to Indentations in scalp from steroid injections?

21 May 13, 2017
Reply by AliceD

"Here's a nice article about Charlie on ESPN: Villanueva connects with kids through…"

Fuzzless replied Nov 9, 2010 to Villanueva and Garnett

6 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Fuzzless

"It depends on the length of the hair you order, but they run in the ball park of abo…"

Fuzzless replied Oct 16, 2010 to What type of wigs are the best?

6 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Fuzzless

"Hi Matt, Awesome story! I have AU, but it took about a year for it all to go. I stil…"

Fuzzless replied Jun 6, 2008 to Condition inspires bill

12 Jun 27, 2008
Reply by Matt

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service