All Discussions Tagged '#wigs' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wearing wigs at school

School's starting tomorrow for me, and I'm nervous about wearing a wig. Does anyone have any advice in wearing wigs at school? Help! (I hav…

Started by Yna Garcia

12 Apr 16, 2019
Reply by MolsErva

What have you done to make you feel more normal?

Hi all!  I've had AU for almost 7 years and struggled greatly in the beginning.  My hairloss occurred after a food poisoning which took my…

Started by lina

0 Jul 13, 2017

Wigs4Life

Has anyone tried or gotten a wig from Wigs4Life on Etsy? She had medical hair loss in her past but all of her wigs are full lace. She is gr…

Started by Veronicasteele

11 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by shayedenfield

How much hair did you lose before you shaved or got a wig?

How much hair did you lose before you shaved or got a wig? Just wondering when I should give in! Thanks, Veronica

Started by Veronicasteele

14 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Veronicasteele

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service