All Discussions Tagged 'AA' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Started by Thiscrazyjourney

1 Jan 8, 2023
Reply by Joanne

Hearing loss and AA (or AAP)

Hello all, first time poster. I am curious if anyone else has had issues with progressive hearing loss and AA. I have read a lot of posts a…

Started by Robert Davis

48 Jan 4, 2022
Reply by Cathy

AA and Statins

This may be an old topic, but has anyone experience a corellation between taking a statin and AA-type hair loss? 

Started by butch

0 Jul 18, 2021

XELJANZERS! How Many of Us on Xeljanz Now? Where Are You Located?

Yesterday in a Costco parking lot I met my first fellow Xeljanzer (my made-up term) IN PERSON! I saw this pretty bald girl, ran up to her a…

Started by Xeljanzmiracle

36 Jan 11, 2020
Reply by Apple

What kind of alopecia do I have?

Got my first spot 8 months ago at the back of my head. It’s my only spot I think. But today in the shower I noticed that my thigh had a rec…

Started by prayforit

2 Dec 12, 2018
Reply by Sarahmiller90

Alopecia Totalis is much mooooore better than Alopecia Areata

Hey, I'm new on this forum, so sorry if I'm recrudeseing this theme, but am I the only one believing that it's just better to have absolute…

Started by The HIGHGROUNG

2 Feb 17, 2018
Reply by pepperdust

Exclamation point hairs or Regrowth?

I was diagnosed with AA around two months ago and have lost over 50% of my hair. Emotions aside, I have a real tough question. How do I kn…

Started by ken123

2 Sep 1, 2017
Reply by Mollygirl

Monat

I have had AA since I was 18. You can read my whole story here I was walking my daughter to school one day and I ran into a friend who told…

Started by Amy loves Lulu

8 May 10, 2017
Reply by Amy loves Lulu

Breast implants and alopecia and other autoimmune disorders

I wonder how many women out there who have alopecia areata have developed it since having breast implants? Check out this information: http…

Started by LeslieAnn Butler

4 Mar 20, 2017
Reply by LeslieAnn Butler

TetraLogic Announces the Opening of an IND for SHAPE Gel in Alopecia Areata

Im new to this site and i enjoy reading the posts about progress and the steps taken to find a cure. I haven't heard anyone mention this an…

Started by nychead

0 Nov 2, 2015

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service