All Discussions Tagged 'AA' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Painkillers and hair loss

Has anyone noticed hair loss after taking paracetamol and codeine or ibuprofen painkillers for long periods? I have a recurring bad back w…

Started by Chris L

9 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Pamela Rosse

National Alopecia Areata Registry

The National Alopecia Areata Registry (NAAR) is an organization sponsored by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the National Insti…

Started by National Alopecia Areata Registry

2 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by JeffreySF

Best shaving & Does shaving influence the growth of hair?

Hi all, I am not sure if anyone have been trying this but did anyone has used instant waxing cream? Like Veet (http://veetformen.co.uk/hom

Started by Cristian

0 Aug 20, 2009

When to shave the rest of it off?

Hi All, So when I had my baby girl, my hair grew back. Wow- that was a wonderful surprise! And now, it is falling out again. I have been s…

Started by Courtney

7 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by N. Letourneau

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service