All Discussions Tagged 'Eyelashes' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Eyelashes and eyebrows for men. Any reccomendations?

Hello everyone. I've been googling for fake eyelashes and eyebrows for men, but i can't find anything, almost everything is for women. Plea…

Started by Nik4

8 Nov 27, 2018
Reply by Annie Blackburn

AlopeciaU 50 years, new member, Eyebrow/Lashes grewback Steriod, Question: Tofacitinib Cream

Hello all, have had Alopecia Universalis since childhood, bald, no eyelashes/eyebrows/beard now a man in his 60s. Tofacititnib: I have 490…

Started by 55yearsAU

0 Oct 8, 2017

False eyelashes

Hi all, I am new to this site & it is the first alopecia forum i have joined and what a breath of fresh air!I have been living with alo…

Started by Nicole

4 Jan 24, 2015
Reply by Nicole

Burning sensation at the base of eyelashes?

I have been experiencing eyelash and eyebrow loss for a year, but it is diffuse and they grow back again. I noticed that i have a burning…

Started by lucky07

1 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Brandy Snap

Summer heat

Hi. I am loving my new tatoo eyebrows...they look real and I am very happy...but...they of course don't catch the sweat on my head. I am go…

Started by Craig A.

3 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by Craig A.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service