All Discussions Tagged 'brows' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Has anyone seen my eyebrow?

Because I know all of you can see the humour in this... I have had AA for 9 years now. Recently it has progressed to AU and for the first t…

Started by SOgie

5 Apr 8, 2015
Reply by Kelly Levave

Fake eyebrows and securing them?

Hi, I recently purchased human hair fake eye brows( the brand is cardini or something). Anyways, I have yet to use them because I am scared…

Started by reesespieces5678

7 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by Kelly Levave

Losing eye lashes and brows! Help!

Hi, I think my alopecia areata is turning into total hair loss. my eye brows are losing hair and now my eye lashes. What do you all recomm…

Started by reesespieces5678

40 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Amouna

Headcovers.com eyebrows, experienced users?

I recently ordered pair #15 from Headcovers.com and i have a few questions. - Can you sleep in them? - Is the glue good; can you sweat, swi…

Started by Leigh Ann

2 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Denise

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service