All Discussions Tagged 'eyebrow' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mytwobrows.com?

Hi all, I have AU and I lost all of my eyebrows.  I am wondering if anyone has used www.mytwobrows.com eyebrows? They look really realisti…

Started by Christian

0 Jan 22, 2021

HELP! Eyebrow loss over many years - what is this?

I started to lose my eyebrows in a diffuse type of loss (from the nose and out) several years ago. They gradually get thinner over month/ y…

Started by inge

4 Aug 29, 2016
Reply by Jeniferfleming10

Eyebrow involvement bad sign?

I am 31 and I was diagnosed with AA in May. I have multiple spots, one big, others smaller and in various stages of loss/growth. Lately I'v…

Started by Katniss

3 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Dakota

Advice: Need full proof waterproof eyebrow shadow? Pencil? Liner?

hi guys! i know that eyebrow make up is in the discussion, but i need your advice! recently i was on vacation in antigua (!), and i was in…

Started by clare

6 May 14, 2014
Reply by hopeforalopecia

Regrowth

Hi guys, Im new to the site and I'm looking for some advice or some insights as to whats happening with my Alopecia Areata. My alopecia sta…

Started by DaveyVtec

1 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by DaveyVtec

I'm sick of drawing eyebrows

Hi, My name's Briony. I've had AU since I was 13 - about 10 years ago, every hair fell out. At the time I was able to go with the flow pret…

Started by indigovision

0 Feb 24, 2013

Eyebrow loss? Half an eyebrow loss? Where is the rest of that eyebrow and is this common?

For a long time I have had eyebrows from the middle in towards my nose. The outside half is totally gone. The part that is there is very li…

Started by holyhairlossbatman!!

16 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by holyhairlossbatman!!

Eyebrow tattooing

So I have set a appointment to get my eyebrows tattooed on Sept 18th. I lost half of my left eyebrow, and a huge chunk of the right one. I…

Started by Tamara

27 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Strobel

How real do dermal eyebrow tattoos look?

Hi All, I know a fair bit of this has already been discussed before, but I was hoping to get your opinion on one particular aspect of derma…

Started by Sam Reid

26 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Heidi Worman

Semi-Permanent Eyebrow Tattoos

Has anyone who has gone through with this procedure had any difficulty with the ink "falling out?" My girlfriend just got them done and I w…

Started by Justin Heim

0 Jul 15, 2009

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service