All Discussions Tagged 'eyelashes' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

False eyelashes

I have never worn false eyelashes, but I'm am thinking of giving them a try. I have no lashes at all. I need advice, please. Which lashes a…

Started by Mary Anne

5 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by cathy clark

Eyebrow & eyelashes transplant/implant

Hello, I suffer from AU and I just found out about the eyebrows and eyelashes transplants/implants. Has any of you had any of the above sur…

Started by Ligia

4 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Ashley Monroe

Help with eyelashes

After loosing my lashes on my right eye. . . then having them come back only to have the left fall out. . . I have decided to try false las…

Started by Bigmama

9 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by cathy clark

False eyelashes in winter

Hi Guys, So every time the weather starts to get colder (and more dry) I have difficulty getting my false eyelashes to stay on all day. The…

Started by Peace to you

4 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Peace to you

Glue + Liquid Eyeliner + Eye = Not Fun

Now that I finally know how to start a discussion, I have a question. DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE TROUBLE PUTTING FAKE EYELASHES ON?! Sorry for t…

Started by Rebecca Regan

13 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by LeslieAnn Butler

Ideas for preserving eyelashes?

I lost my eyelashes in '04 and they have been growing back the past two months, thank the good Lord!  Has anyone ever tried Latisse to keep…

Started by Laura Adams

2 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Jill

False Eyelashes.. what do I need to know

So here I sit looking at false eyelashes on line as well as all the products to go along with them, but I'm not sure what exactly I need -…

Started by Rebecca

2 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

How many eyelashes?

Having had AU for over a year now, yesterday I suddenly found I had a couple of eyelashes!!!  Very wispy things and white.  (my original ey…

Started by Diana Hastings

0 Feb 18, 2010

Eyelashes- what am I doing wrong?

After 20 years of mild on/off AA, I lost 99% of my scalp hair 4 months ago. Just adjusting to that, and last week suddenly I have lost 90%…

Started by Amy

4 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Amy

Permanent Eyeliner

Has anyone had permanent make up as a teen or for their teen. My daughter wants to get permanent liner, she is sick of dealing with it. I'v…

Started by Vicktoria (Katya's mom)

9 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Kym Hoover

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service