All Discussions Tagged 'food' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fasting and Whole Food Plant Based Diet Gluten-free-

I am whole food plant based and gluten-free SOS. I still do a little oil….. since Jan 2022. Gluten-free and 30plus grams of fiber per day s…

Started by kimk

0 Aug 16, 2022

Spicy food and alopecia

I know that it might sound silly, but i had been told before that the there is a correlation between eating spicy food and alopecia. In my…

Started by Cristian

8 Jul 7, 2019
Reply by Olman Grand

Link between Alopecia & Salmonella

Hi everyone! I’m wondering if anyone has a similar story to ours... My daughter was diagnosed with AA approximately 2 years ago (she is now…

Started by Aussiemum

1 May 10, 2019
Reply by JeffreySF

Link between Alopecia & Salmonella

Hi everyone! I’m wondering if anyone has a similar story to ours... My daughter was diagnosed with AA approximately 2 years ago (she is now…

Started by Aussiemum

0 May 5, 2019

Diet

Did you change your diet after you found out you had alopecia? What do you eat/drink or don't drink or eat? With this topic I am trying to…

Started by Natascha

13 Mar 28, 2019
Reply by Amelias

Steriod injections

We are new to this world of alopecia and alopecia world.  My daughter who is almost 19 found a spot in Sept that doubled in size to a now 2…

Started by nhm

0 Feb 16, 2016

Your alopecia key

Hi all, This is my first post, quick history of my experience with this blight... I am a 45 yo male, with no history of alopecia or any aut…

Started by Frequenttraveler

0 Apr 20, 2014

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service