All Discussions Tagged 'help' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coping and treatment tips

Hi, my name is Brittany This will be a pretty short story. I started to lose my hair October of 2018. What started as a quarter size patch…

Started by brit071413

10 Oct 18, 2023
Reply by MillaMilla

Need help finding cheaper wigs

So. Many. Wigs. That's the thought that's been stuck in my head recently. Let me elaborate-- I was paying my credit card bill last month an…

Started by JacquelynTaylor

25 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

Shampoo/conditioner suggestions for human hair wigs

I have been wearing wigs for about 7 years and have yet to find a shampoo and conditioner that works well on my wigs. I used to wear synthe…

Started by Jennie

28 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

Competitive swimming

I got alopecia areata when I was six, before that I had the thickest hair, like you could only loop the pony tail band twice. But after tha…

Started by Swimmer

2 Oct 24, 2020
Reply by Leo

Vacuum Wigs- types and costs

Hi! OK I have had alopecia since I was 15, I have always worn synthetic mono top wigs. I am ready for a better one. I want to swim and not…

Started by Erin

49 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

Eyelashes regrowing very thin?

I had a bout of alopecia on a part of my eyelashes and it's recently regrowing back. However, the strands of hair regrowing are not as thic…

Started by femmejuice

4 Jun 26, 2018
Reply by CET1993

Thought I had MPB or something normal, now I'm thinking this is scarring!???

So I thought i had pretty normal hair loss, relatively. Thought I'd need a buzz cut one day soon, and full bald a few days after that. But…

Started by Balding Spinoza

7 Jan 13, 2018
Reply by Finley

HH wigs online - help

Hi everyone! :) I've been wearing syntetic wigs for a while now. However, I want to switch to human hair now because I could style it more…

Started by Kate Bennet

34 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by jasonkidd

Options

I am fairly new to this website, but i have decided to try to reach out and answer some questions. I have had AA for 4 or five years. Start…

Started by ac

2 Oct 26, 2017
Reply by hagster

All About the Wig

Hi Everyone, for the last few years I tried to be strong. Even knowing I'm losing my hair I tried to be brave. I'm 33 and living in the Mid…

Started by LadyK

9 Oct 2, 2017
Reply by LadyK

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service