All Discussions Tagged 'love' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Classic love songs

I love so-called ol' school jams, especially slow jams. That's why my profile features a playlist full of classic love songs. When you have…

Started by rj, Co-founder

4 Dec 15, 2021
Reply by Chaser Mina

Wedding stress promoting loss

Well, my boyfriend of almost seven years asked me to marry him!!!! Unfortunately, it didn't take long for the wedding stress to set in. We…

Started by LC

10 Aug 28, 2021
Reply by MGRay

What is it like living with Alopecia?

I own the lifestyle brand Cheltenham Ave centered around living well with alopecia. (Titled after the street I lived on when I was diagnose…

Started by Gabe

0 Mar 24, 2020

Dating problems, rejection insecurity, where I go again!

Hello, everyone, my name is Jorge am currently 31 years old Portuguese guy living in Melbourne Australia.  I have alopecia universalis sinc…

Started by Photolic

71 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by LostandFound43

The 'Third Date Rule' by Debbi Fuller

For those of you who are dating and don’t know how to broach the subject of your alopecia with a new person, this is my best advice: You te…

Started by Cheryl, Co-founder

53 Mar 22, 2019
Reply by ree221

Alopecia and sexual orientation

What role has your sexual orientation played in your experience of alopecia? Not just from an anatomical or medical standpoint, but more so…

Started by rj, Co-founder

21 Oct 19, 2018
Reply by Leslie

When to tell a love interest that you have alopecia

When should you tell a person that you're dating, married to, or interested in that you have alopecia? Or, to pose the question quite diffe…

Started by Alopecia World

83 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by rj, Co-founder

Locks of Love Expose in Forbes Magazine

This was a story that broke in Forbes Magazine in May regarding Locks of Love. Many of us know someone or may have been personally been aff…

Started by kastababy

0 Jun 20, 2013

Teenage love, why not me?

Hi everyone, My name is Hailey and to be honest, I'm hurting. Am hurting, I've been hurting, for a while now. My mom suggested I try reachi…

Started by Hailey

10 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Tallgirl

Nyah Nyah ;p

For those who just don't WANT to discuss the heck out of this most days, and are ready to just get CRAZY, have fun, dance, party, laugh, et…

Started by Tallgirl

16 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service