All Discussions Tagged 'natural' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Positive Regrowth Story

Hi all, My 11 year old daughter was diagnosed with alopecia areata in June of last year. Since the she has experienced total hair loss. La…

Started by Bethany Ann

14 Sep 30, 2022
Reply by ZakICarey

HELP!!! I want to join the Navy or Airforce!

Hello beautiful people.  I am 20 years old and have suffered with alopecia since I was around 6 or 7. It started as alopecia areata and soo…

Started by Hannah

2 May 29, 2019
Reply by Zara Brown

Rosemary oil?

Anyone try Rosemary essential oil for alopecia areata? My mom has recommended it to me but I'm not sure how to apply. I have a few obvious…

Started by Katniss

11 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by chris_s

Gluten and dairy elimination?

Has anyone had success with eliminating gluten and dairy from their diet? My 4 year old daughter was diagnosed last May and has lost about…

Started by Erin

6 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Amanda

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service