All Discussions Tagged 'new' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Total regrowth :)

Alopecia World :) First I would like to say THANK YOU, to every one of you on this site that helped me during this difficult journey! I hav…

Started by Judy

50 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

New to alopecia and having a VERY hard time coping!

Hi all, This is my first time posting to the forum. Today has been quite hard to handle. Im going to purge my story: I started noticing sig…

Started by Ashle

22 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by gldean1988

Medication-induced alopecia

Hello all. I am a bit scared here. I am 31 and was on some prescribed medication for a few weeks when my partner and i started noticing hai…

Started by hersheys123

10 Dec 21, 2016
Reply by hersheys123

If you are looking for hair -enhancement, wigs extensions in NJ!!!

Okay everyone. I have not been diagnosed as alopecia after visiting several dermatologists as i always had baldness in my crown but now it…

Started by teresad

0 Jul 8, 2015

Help with condition of the topper

Hi, I bought a hair topper recently, my first one. It's real hair, European, colored I wear it everyday, it seems that it after I wear it…

Started by Rainbowinthesky

2 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by Rainbowinthesky

Regrowth update

My hair is still growing in! I actually had to do a little trim on the piece in the middle back because it was getting long :) Please share…

Started by Jessica Lau

12 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by Katie

Human hair wigs for under $500

Hi, I recently shaved my head a month ago and I am waiting for my freedom wig. I bought a wig I thought would last 4 months until I got the…

Started by reesespieces5678

3 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

The New Alopecians

I was having drinks with folks here and the TV kind of started going fuzzy so I blurt out " Oh it's our space friends coming to save us! an…

Started by Nathan Paul Prince

2 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Bruce

My son was diagnosed today

My 12 year old son was diagnosed with alopecia today.  He has 5 bald spots ranging from nickel to quarter size.  I am looking for some info…

Started by Samantha Rockwell

18 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Samantha Rockwell

From bald to hair?

Has anyone who has gone totally bald eventually grown some or all of their hair back? My almost 5-year old daughter has been losing hair sl…

Started by Erin

6 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Julie Kurth

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service