All Discussions Tagged 'pregnancy' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hair regrowth after AA diagnosis?

Some history about me: 30 year old female, noticed a small round bald spot on the back of my scalp in 03/2010 at 22 years old-- doctors ran…

Started by LunaLuv

0 Sep 21, 2017

HAIR GREW BACK DURING PREGNANCY BUT...

I developed alopecia totalis over the course of 1 year at age 22, no eyebrows/lashes/etc. I got married in December 2015 and got pregnant M…

Started by chai

0 Jul 24, 2017

Pregnancy with alopecia

Hello! My husband and I are trying for a baby, and tonight a family member was quick to remind me that I have AA ( like I could forget??)  …

Started by maulis86

10 Dec 20, 2016
Reply by OneBaldMother

Are there any safe treatments available during breastfeeding?

Hey everyone :) I have been battling AA since 2009, and have had almost complete regrowth during pregnancy (Awesome- right?)  But now that…

Started by zoitsa theo

12 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Patchylatchy

HELP! Eyebrow loss over many years - what is this?

I started to lose my eyebrows in a diffuse type of loss (from the nose and out) several years ago. They gradually get thinner over month/ y…

Started by inge

4 Aug 29, 2016
Reply by Jeniferfleming10

Alopecia starting during pregnancy

Dear AA Moms (and Dads, if any :-) ), I am at my 21 week (first child), I am feeling very happy (it was very long and complex to get pregn…

Started by Sonja

5 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Tori

Alopecia and pregnancy

I have the type of alopecia that sheds and grows back, sheds and grows back all the time... I am just curious, have any of you with this ty…

Started by Kteacher

1 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

Stress related alopecia

Hi there , i have recently been diagnosed with what may be preganacy realted streess alopecia .. i have now lost all ly hair apart from my…

Started by Karla Hider

1 May 3, 2012
Reply by Tallgirl

adrenal gland

I was told that sometimes, it is possible that when the adrenal gland of the mother during pregnancy is underactive, that the adrenal gland…

Started by Carla

2 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Rose Marie'

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service