All Discussions Tagged 'regrowth' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Body hair: Did it thin when your head hair did or did it stay the same?

I always had very thin head hair but a LOT of white body hair. My body hair is very thin now too but the head hair went first and the body…

Started by holyhairlossbatman!!

2 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by satyam

Did your white hair stay white?

I know there have been many questions about regrowth, so I apologize if this is redundant. Most of my hair fell out over the past couple of…

Started by GardenJess

31 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by GardenJess

Regrowth update

My hair is still growing in! I actually had to do a little trim on the piece in the middle back because it was getting long :) Please share…

Started by Jessica Lau

12 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by Katie

Diet/food allergies

Hey everyone, This past winter I tried a gluten free diet(though i wasn't too strict with it; I would occasionally cave in and have a coupl…

Started by Tom S.

6 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Erica

The joys and anxieties of regrowth

Just wondering, when is the right time to take your wig off? My hair regrew when I was about 25 but then all dropped out about 2 years late…

Started by losing_it

16 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by beautiful46

Regrowth

Hi guys, Im new to the site and I'm looking for some advice or some insights as to whats happening with my Alopecia Areata. My alopecia sta…

Started by DaveyVtec

1 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by DaveyVtec

Treatment that worked!

I first had signs of Alopecia in December 2009 and initially thought I had caused the small bald spot while clipping my hair. Over the next…

Started by Steve Allwood

5 May 12, 2013
Reply by Surya

Getting some regrowth, but afraid my wig has damaged my follicles

Hi everyone! After a year and a half of AU, for the past couple of months I've started to get some regrowth!! :-) It started out as clear/w…

Started by Kara

4 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by CAH

What is going on now!?

After experiencing intense, undiagnosed hair loss, my shedding is almost back to normal! Totally normal/slightly elevated at times level of…

Started by AllButOne

0 Mar 20, 2013

Hair loss has stopped, but hair doesn't seem to be growing in

After approximately 6 months of pretty intense hair loss, I've been experiencing fairly normal amounts of shedding as of late. After losing…

Started by AllButOne

0 Mar 5, 2013

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service