All Discussions Tagged 'school' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Beautiful Story

Hi, This woman tells her story about losing her hair. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYb7tJYdknU

Started by youarebeautiful

1 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by catbert

The joys and anxieties of regrowth

Just wondering, when is the right time to take your wig off? My hair regrew when I was about 25 but then all dropped out about 2 years late…

Started by losing_it

16 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by beautiful46

Kids games

I know this may sound weird, but do your young children with AA hate Duck, Duck, Goose? My daughter is 6 and is totally bald. They play thi…

Started by Dena

4 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Dorothy G.

What to tell son to tell his friends about my alopecia?

So I am quite comfortable with my alopecia. I have always been pretty good with it. My son does not have alopecia. He is 6 and in grade 1.…

Started by Erin

6 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Daria

Shedding

I just got my first steroid shot yesterday, and my dermatologist said that my hair may start to grow back in 4 to six weeks. I really can't…

Started by Leah Turlo

5 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Lauren Simpson

Disabled child forced to shave head

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Yesterday, I spoke directly with this child's father as well as the school district. I can now assure you that the matter…

Started by rj, Co-founder

27 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by Rose Marie'

Speech on Alopecia in schools.

Hi Everyone, I am doing a speech at a little girls school in christchurch to help her peers understand what Alopecia is all about. I have…

Started by Fitzy

9 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by Gill

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service