All Discussions Tagged 'self' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is it like living with Alopecia?

I own the lifestyle brand Cheltenham Ave centered around living well with alopecia. (Titled after the street I lived on when I was diagnose…

Started by Gabe

0 Mar 24, 2020

Online dating - Just a reminder and just my opinion

In this day and age it is never a bad idea to be ‘too careful’. This site is a support site for those of us who are experiencing hair loss…

Started by LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe

24 Jul 30, 2019
Reply by Demixl

5 years with alopecia, looking back on my first post here

Hey everyone,  I just looked back on my first post here and guess what it said:  "Really struggling tonight, looking back at me before I l…

Started by Keshia

8 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by Keshia

Why are some women so unwilling to accept that some men are just no good?

It never fails to amaze me that even when someone finds out that a man is of bad moral character –they will still defend him. WHY? Is it be…

Started by LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe

3 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by rj, Co-founder

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service