All Discussions Tagged 'stress' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stress & Alopecia

Many people say that stress causes alopecia and that when you get rid of all the stress, your hair starts to grow back. Is that true? My al…

Started by Katie

13 Jan 18
Reply by TvSindre

It's not always stress

Stress doesn't always cause hair loss. For some people yes, but not for me. My period of rapid hair growth came when I was the most stresse…

Started by Peace to you

3 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by LaurenAprilw

alopecia areata and alexithymia

Hello all, I was a bit surprised to see no discussion at all of alexithymia on this forum – that is, the inability to feel or process emoti…

Started by Michael Green

0 Jul 4, 2019

Total regrowth :)

Alopecia World :) First I would like to say THANK YOU, to every one of you on this site that helped me during this difficult journey! I hav…

Started by Judy

50 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

First injection treatment

My doctor gave me my first injection treatment today for my alopecia. I now have two spots on my head, One is 3.5 inches and the other is a…

Started by Tryingtodeal

0 Jul 25, 2017

Alopecia AGAIN - diagnosis, stress, living with it, treatment and stuff

How it first happened  A few years ago I went through some extremely stressful times at workplace I was at the time. So much so that the bu…

Started by ME&ALOP

0 Oct 15, 2016

HELP! Eyebrow loss over many years - what is this?

I started to lose my eyebrows in a diffuse type of loss (from the nose and out) several years ago. They gradually get thinner over month/ y…

Started by inge

4 Aug 29, 2016
Reply by Jeniferfleming10

Girlfriend recently been told she has alopecia. Best way to support?

Hi everyone, My girlfriend has alopecia, she started to notice a large area of hair loss is getting larger at the back which is causing her…

Started by Ash

2 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by spring

What if people find out?

Hey there! I am a fifteen year old girl with what looks to be the beginnings of AU. I have had AA for close to three months now, and it hon…

Started by Livkerp

11 Jun 10, 2015
Reply by Debra (twin mom)

Your alopecia key

Hi all, This is my first post, quick history of my experience with this blight... I am a 45 yo male, with no history of alopecia or any aut…

Started by Frequenttraveler

0 Apr 20, 2014

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service