All Discussions Tagged 'tape' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Exercise and wigs and tape

How does anyone manage exercising, what wigs work well and what tape can you suggest?

Started by suzanne

5 Jun 9, 2020
Reply by Baroness

Bonding? Tape? Silicone? How do you keep your wig on secure?

Hi again! So I have been wearing wigs for almost 14 years now. When I was younger I used a small bit of two sided tape at the front of my w…

Started by Erin

24 Apr 7, 2019
Reply by Christine

Do you use glue or tape or nothing for your wig?

I'm just curious about this. Lots of women seem to be mentioning wig glue and wig tape for their wigs and that they use it every day. I've…

Started by Colleen

20 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

Tape gets smell with activity

When I'm with my boyfriend, I'm pretty much in my wig 24/7 and tape that thing down so well.  When I'm active (so maybe heat induces), ther…

Started by eleven11

5 Feb 25, 2018
Reply by Unfair2HaveHairThere

Let's talk tape

Ok guys, I need a good strong double sided tape for my full lace wigs. I remove the wig every night. Please share suggestions

Started by VanillaPlum01

3 Apr 17, 2017
Reply by Stacie

Full lace wig application

Hello, i got my first full lace wig in the mail today. i had been waiting for months so i was really excited. I had a bit of trouble getti…

Started by Lola

8 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Lola

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service