All Discussions Tagged 'tattoo' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Eyebrow tatts for men

Hey Guys,  I have had alopeica for about 5 years. I am considering getting eyebrows tattooed by an artist in Toronto. The artist in Pierre…

Started by peted

16 Jan 22, 2021
Reply by Christian

Teen With Alopecia Had Her Mom Paint Her Bald Head For Her Senior Photo Shoot

"Madisyn Babcock was diagnosed with alopecia areata earlier this year and soon after, her hair began falling out. Alopecia areata is an au…

Started by Cheryl, Co-founder

25 Mar 20, 2020
Reply by diana

Scalp Aesthetics changed my life!

I am suffering with alopecia and I found this amazing company who changed it all for me. I had cancer when I was younger and lost hair, the…

Started by John Thomas

0 Jul 21, 2013

I'm sick of drawing eyebrows

Hi, My name's Briony. I've had AU since I was 13 - about 10 years ago, every hair fell out. At the time I was able to go with the flow pret…

Started by indigovision

0 Feb 24, 2013

Bald woman featured today on Style.com

Started by Liz

0 Aug 21, 2011

How real do dermal eyebrow tattoos look?

Hi All, I know a fair bit of this has already been discussed before, but I was hoping to get your opinion on one particular aspect of derma…

Started by Sam Reid

26 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Heidi Worman

Semi-permanent eyebrow tattoos

Hey everyone, my name is Justin and my fiance Bonnie has been suffering with alopecia areata. She recently decided to get her eyebrows tatt…

Started by Justin Heim

2 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Supermom

Semi-Permanent Eyebrow Tattoos

Has anyone who has gone through with this procedure had any difficulty with the ink "falling out?" My girlfriend just got them done and I w…

Started by Justin Heim

0 Jul 15, 2009

Tattoo in the head.

I've been thinking about shaving a bald head. But last time, when i shaved my all hair off. My little bald spots can see very clearly. So n…

Started by Janne

5 Dec 17, 2008
Reply by sharon

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service