All Discussions Tagged 'thinning' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FFA and eyebrows

Hi Ladies. I was diagnosed with FFA about 2 years ago. About two months ago my eyebrows dramatically thinned. My dermatologist thinks this…

Started by Happy

3 Feb 19, 2017
Reply by Terri

Pixie cut for androgenetic alopecia?

Hi everyone, I have androgenetic alopecia which is most prominent at the front of my part and extends more than halfway down my head. On g…

Started by lola_attaque

5 Aug 5, 2016
Reply by lola_attaque

Recently Diagnosed with Alopecoa Areata But Anxious About Treatment

Hey everyone, I'm new to this site but it's a real pleasure to be on this site and I'm glad to be around people with similar circumstances.…

Started by zedwid300

2 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by George Ortiz

What is going on now!?

After experiencing intense, undiagnosed hair loss, my shedding is almost back to normal! Totally normal/slightly elevated at times level of…

Started by AllButOne

0 Mar 20, 2013

Thin hair after alopecia

Hey Friends, I was diagnosed with AA a year ago. After the steroid shots and creams, I currently have no spots (yippee!). I have, however,…

Started by Suzanne Kennedy

2 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Christopher Blackett

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service